Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

What if we rename Ted to Chef and his Modest Proposal the same as Jonathan Swift?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Blame it on tooooooooooo much java.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,446 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh, Swannie been playing fast and loose with the beans?

Too much of anything, all be it grand, is not good. Swannie now bright eyed and feather tailed.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,446 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I am sipping a can of monster, aim to be finished by two so it doesn't mess me up after work.. Who knew i could be such a beacon of restraint? :pac:

• Advertisement

I am sipping a can of monster, aim to be finished by two so it doesn't mess me up after work.. Who knew i could be such a beacon of restraint? :pac:
    Monster... ug! Never could acquire a taste for it. Give me strong java or tea and off I go.

Black Swan wrote: »
    Monster... ug! Never could acquire a taste for it. Give me strong java or tea and off I go.

The one i drink is like 7up :) There is one like rock shandy too but i stick to the sugar free mostly

When I have to jump start my brain, I have a 3-espresso shot cold coffee drink from a locale market that rolls up my eye lids.

Hmm, can't really do cold coffee, well definitely not strong anyway.. Used to love dumping shots of espresso into lattes though *zing*

Latte-espressos are grand. I drink them both hot and cold. There is also cold pressed coffee, which I only like as a cold drink.

• Advertisement

Never tried the cold pressed stuff, i'm still a wee country kid :P How's things other than coffee with you?

Looking for the weekend. Community pools are closed, but the Pacific beach is nearby, so I will probably splash about late day during sunset.

Excellent, some evening sun and relaxation, well earned i would say.

Unfortunately I have a bit of homework for lab Monday, but I will probably put that off until Sunday. Are you on call or work weekends lately?

I do hope it's just a 'bit'

Crunching a bit of secondary data (collected by others). Can be tedious at times. Unless I get a breakthrough.

Sounds tedious indeed.. I am off this sunday, there is also a Motogp race, i am giddy with excitement (behind the fatigue)

I was looking for a shrine, instead found a grotto. Long as one can see the light.

Motogp race. Sounds fun. Enjoy!

I was looking for a shrine, instead found a grotto. Long as one can see the light.
    Swannie eyes Horse. Grotto welcome to you.

• Advertisement

I'll be able to get up for it without worrying of work exhaustion later, maybe even a few beers!

Gotta fly. Fun chat Grem.

Fly safe you turbocharged nutter :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Aw, did I miss all the Swannie-inspired cannibalism? :(

Aw, did I miss all the Swannie-inspired cannibalism? :(

*blinks in confusion*

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

*blinks in confusion*

Go back to her post about a "modest proposal", and then Google it with the name of Jonathan Swift! :P

Feck, goldfish memory :o

Feck, goldfish memory :o

Nah, it's my fault for going back to posts from two hours ago. :D

Not an everyday topic though, even in here :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,584 ✭✭✭✭Steve

I made it to a half century last week...

Not sure what to do next..

Sorry I haven't been around more, miss you all.

Advertisement