Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Awh nice. It's 1pm here now. I'm about to fly back to England for another while. I had a lovely Christmas though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Always good to have a bit of time away from work innit?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well I'm awake now. What to do?.

Always good to have a bit of time away from work innit?

Definitely. I do have to book my holiday for the year when I get back. Next trip should be the middle of February I think.

How is your day looking?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

My laundry?

• Advertisement

Hi Grem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Make us all a brew?

Definitely. I do have to book my holiday for the year when I get back. Next trip should be the middle of February I think.

How is your day looking?

Trip to the grocery store, laundry, sleep.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well might as well get the brew on..

Also laundry, shopping and other errands here..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Evening Lair :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Make us all a brew?

I agree with this :3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Y'all have gotten quieter around here...

I think a lot of us have been busy or not on computers or phones as much as usual. It'll pick back up again :)

The Christmas lull :pac:

Have to have the odd night off!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Swannie

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy New Year Swannie
    Goes double Ted. Invited to coffee at my favourite locale javahouse and he is running late. Tick... tick... tick...

Black Swan wrote:
    Goes double Ted. Invited to coffee at my favourite locale javahouse and he is running late. Tick... tick... tick...

That chap needs a strong chat standing you up like that.

That chap needs a strong chat standing you up like that.
    24 minutes late now, and Swannie is smoking BLACK. Methinks I may wait a few more minutes until he arrives, then pack up my netbook and wave bye.

• Advertisement

Ooh not cool, tik tok, tik tok...

Ooh not cool, tik tok, tik tok...
    He just arrived and now I am following through with my plan to pack up and leave. Bye Ted and Grem. Bye Mr Late.

Happy new year Lair, hope 2019 will be a good one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Happy New Year guys

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Happy new year Lair, hope 2019 will be a good one :)

Happy New Year Kitty, where will 2019 bring you.
    Shpud2 wrote: »
    Happy New Year guys

Same to you Shpudders, hopefully 2019 will be a better one for you.

Another night in the mines nearly over.. Roll on hometime.. Hope you all had a good/peaceful night.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Happy new year one and all :))

Happy New Year Kitty, where will 2019 bring you.

Same to you Shpudders, hopefully 2019 will be a better one for you.

In less then a week it’ll bring me back to Tipp, after that, it’s a mystery

Kitty6277 wrote:
    In less then a week it’ll bring me back to Tipp, after that, it’s a mystery

Back to the best place.

• Advertisement

Thank the Gods. No more gobshìtery for another year. I've eaten so much I can't see my feet :p

Advertisement