Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sometimes even the process of typing out things can be cathartic, sometimes helps to make things more clear when the thoughts in your head are all jumbled up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

That's ok too man. It can be scary to realise but it's temporary

Except somethings aren't.

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Sometimes even the process of typing out things can be cathartic, sometimes helps to make things more clear when the thoughts in your head are all jumbled up

I guess. Even relatable quotes help like you follow my Instagram and see the captions I put. It's that sort of thing.

Shpud2 wrote: »
    I guess. Even relatable quotes help like you follow my Instagram and see the captions I put. It's that sort of thing.

Yeah I get exactly what you mean. Sometimes other people who we’ve never met are better at putting into words how we feel then we ourselves are.

Yeah I get exactly what you mean. Sometimes other people who we’ve never met are better at putting into words how we feel then we ourselves are.

That they seem to be because what I write nyself doesn't really portray how I feel wheras some song lyrics do better. Either way tonight is one where I have no words for feelings wise. I'm just numb. Ah well. Goodnight lads

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hope you get some rest Shpud. I like poetry along with lyrics too. Kinda same i guess.

I think that can be the appeal in music/poetry/art in general, it makes us feel things, and we can relate to the things it’s saying. Hope you get some rest Shpud, tomorrow’s a new day, hope it’ll be better for you

I think that can be the appeal in music/poetry/art in general, it makes us feel things, and we can relate to the things it’s saying. Hope you get some rest Shpud, tomorrow’s a new day, hope it’ll be better for you

Oh I won't get rest I can tell that. Awake with thoughts of self harm but at least for the moment I can talk myself out of it. Only saying goodnight as I need to save battery because I'm not allowed a charger for obvious reasons. And hopefully tomorrow will go well with the doctors contacting school and all that. Might end up with my murdered by my parents or expelled but that's worse case scenario. I'll hope for the best.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mind yourself, try to stay strong man.

Mind yourself, try to stay strong man.

Trying my god damn hardest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

You have your nurse, parents and us to vent and chat to Shpuddy.

There is always someone on a thread somewhere, if not here.

Stay strong.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    You have your nurse, parents and us to vent and chat to Shpuddy.

There is always someone on a thread somewhere, if not here.

Stay strong.

Well this nurse can relate to chronic pain so it helped a lot. They are all trained as well so I don't feel as bad talking to them as I would my parents because they wouldn't know what to say or do but the nurses do. Today is just a waiting day for me today. Distraction to the extreme though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bazinga

Happy hump day guys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

You alrite man, apologies been a while been flat out, back in work again now for the foreseeable, finished in 2 and half hours though, but of super Mario on the snes when I'm home I think, the young lad just likes to jump in it and laughs funny out!

rapul wrote: »
    You alrite man, apologies been a while been flat out, back in work again now for the foreseeable, finished in 2 and half hours though, but of super Mario on the snes when I'm home I think, the young lad just likes to jump in it and laughs funny out!

Gosh it has been a while. Glad to hear you are well..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Hey I know haha, busy with my son over Xmas and life in general you know yourself how it can get, back to the oul grind though!

I do, working flat out but have a computer in office so can post away between various things.. Outside job later so no dossing online for me!!

All quiet on the western front

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Calm before the proverbial?

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Calm before the proverbial?

I feckin hope not, I'm shattered just want rest..

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Happy Friday Minty

Happy Friday Nocs

Urgh Friday vibes in the grotto?. Uafásach!.

Happy Friday! :D

No happy Friday here.

Shpud2 wrote: »
    No happy Friday here.

Sorry to hear that Shpud

Said I’d have an early night tonight....oops :o

Still early :p

• Advertisement

Didn't get no sleep and no contact from the hospital either. Called them so waiting for a call back.

Advertisement