Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Swannie flies through Grem's Grotto at SuperSonicSwannieSpeed dragging out all the Grotto furniture onto the lawn because of her wingtip vortices that act like little tornadoes. SHOUTS "Aloha!" (hi and bye)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lawn?? Underground? (I always imagine the noccers are subterranean)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Seph is in Leitrim btw :p

Ewwwwww leitrim!

You could have at least given me Sligo!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lawn?? Underground? (I always imagine the noccers are subterranean)
    Through one tunnel and out the next?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Black Swan wrote:
    Through one tunnel and out the next?

Swannie .........

\o/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Well apparently Grem is my Boards love match!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Haha *blush*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Well apparently Grem is my Boards love match!

I see.....so that's how it is then.

Ah Seph, you're there as well. You're a good egg :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

how is everyone today.

• Advertisement

Morning Cg all well here mostly.. You?

Just not at the top of the list

*runs off bawling *

:D

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

giphy.gif

:P:P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

:D:D:D

Happy Friday

^ Lol! :D

Delirium wrote: »
    Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

giphy.gif

:P:P

JYX-TH.gif

There's a minty, there's a minty, ohhh there's minty :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ah the Seph/Del rivalry has resumed :pac:

Happy Monday grumble grumble

Happy Monday grumble grumble

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work you go?

Indeed, glad to be really, such stress the last few days

• Advertisement

Indeed, glad to be really, such stress the last few days

Shuffling along from one stress to another?

Real life stress much greater than work recently, lock myself away in the office, be grand.

Real life stress much greater than work recently, lock myself away in the office, be grand.

I can relate, albeit for totally different reasons.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Ah the Seph/Del rivalry has resumed :pac:

Del minty started it so I'm finishing it :pac:

Handbags at dawn?? :pac:

Del minty started it so I'm finishing it :pac:
    Handbags at dawn?? :pac:

Who draws quicker, tune in tomorrow morning from 5, with the battle live at 6 :pac:

Kors v Kors :D

Blink and you'll miss it :pac:

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Bling and you'll miss it :pac:

:p

• Advertisement

:p

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Advertisement