Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

:D

So how's everyone tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Giddy, though I don't know why..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Wrecked, supping some tea hoping for it to help.. Otherwise ok..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Tired here. been up & about since 6:30 this morning.

I dunno what's up with me, I've come over all emotional!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Post night out emotions, does happen..

I don't like it. It's not nice.

If only my housemate would give me a cuddle.. :p

That'd be just the job alright, go on!.

I wish I had the confidence to do that. :o

Maybe I need some sleep.

Sleep is always good

• Advertisement

Yeah.. bed time. Back to work tomorrow.

Night all x

Sleep well Paws :)

Monday again.

Grumble Grumble

Tea and toast available Ted

\o/

Gremmie is the bestest.

Oh you :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Grem should author a Game of Thrones novel with all the dragons she has!

Swannie

*doffs cap**

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Is this the REAL Ted?

Black Swan wrote: »
    Is this the REAL Ted?

All real is me!

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    All real is me!

Now that's a relief. We have so many fakers across the pond that it makes me wonder about Eire too (fake news, fake president, fake spokespersons, alternative facts...). So hi Ted!

Has Mr Chump built the wall yet?

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Has Mr Chump built the wall yet?
    Rump has declared a national emergency, because Congress will not fund his vanity wall. Now 16 states have filed actions against Rump to block him from swiping 8 billion USD funds appropriated for other purposes by Congress.

Oops! It's lunch break on Pacific and the lad who just joined me at table is wiping his nose and coughing. I've got to run before he infects me! Aloha Ted.

Rump has declared a national emergency, because Congress will not fund his vanity wall. Now 16 states have filed actions against Rump to block him from swiping 8 billion USD funds appropriated for other purposes by Congress.

Oops! It's lunch break on Pacific and the lad who just joined me at table is wiping his nose and coughing. I've got to run before he infects me! Aloha Ted.

Aloha Swannie

Stay plague free Swannie :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is this the REAL Ted?

No it's dobbleganger tedo

Is this just fanta sea?

How to I know if I'm the real me or fake me.

You are all making me doubt myself now.

Lie back on the couch there Ted and tell me how this all began

• Advertisement

Lie back on the couch there Ted and tell me how this all began

I was questioned about the authenticity of my being.

Does this mean i hate my father?

Advertisement