Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

We'd all be bawling crying without ya!

Ah thanks Seph, you're very kind. Ye'd be grand though :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Afternoon to those lurking around..

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

^^^ Who the hell is that stranger :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    ^^^ Who the hell is that stranger :P

The one....

The only......

MOZZ.....

:D

I do apologise for my absence within these lairs. Busy with work and then I got busy getting sick..so yeah. Fun times for good ole Gil..I mean Mozz :D :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh I hope you are better now Mozz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Heyo Mozz, hope you’re feeling better now :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy Fries Day Eire! Still Thor's Day in SoCal. We're on spring break. I'm playing catch-up while my students are off playing.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Another hour yet Swannie :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Another hour yet Swannie :P
    Ohhhhhh, Pacific went daylight savings time already and must be ahead of Eire.

Only for a fw more years, we are going to stop DST soon i think.

• Advertisement

Only for a fw more years, we are going to stop DST soon i think.
    Well, California voted to get rid of it too, but I am uncertain when that will take effect. Except for Arizona, which does not play, the other 48 states will be shifting times twice a year about, while Cal sits and blows raspberries at them.

I think i heard 2021 mentioned here

I think i heard 2021 mentioned here
    Well, California is the biggest state in population, and likes to do its own thing. If it were to leave the USA, it would be ranked 5th in the world for GDP. If that bloody Idiot in Chief gets reelected 2020, methinks I will volunteer to help the folks here try to get Calexit on the 2022 ballot.

After the shamble that was/is the ongoing Brexit, can we please not tie States/Countries to the word exit please.

FIF since no one else is at it

FIF?

Fcuk it friday..

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

morning, Grem :pac:
    happy Friday, lith:)

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Happy Friday Noccers

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, superTed! :)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

Happy Friday Minty

Happy Friday all!

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Happy Friday Noccers

Every time I see the word Noccers, it reminds me of this from Two And A Half Men for some reason....

Afternoon folks :pac:

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Every time I see the word Noccers, it reminds me of this from Two And A Half Men for some reason....

It's the simple things Lith..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    It's the simple things Lith..

It reminds me of Knocknacarra (Galway city) :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

It reminds me of Knocknacarra (Galway city) :)

Hah! As the locals call it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening :) Happy Weekend!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

happy Tuesday folks,

Happy Tuesday cgh :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

happy Wednesday peeps

Advertisement