Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

:P

Happy Friday, weenie!

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Grumble grumble

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I feel you Grem, heading in the direction of the coalface myself soon enough

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Grumble grumble

That's some mighty fine grumbling :P
    Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I feel you Grem, heading in the direction of the coalface myself soon enough

Another night shifter?

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Another night shifter?

Depends, I work in hospitality so sometimes I can be on during the day, but other times I’ll be on evenings/nights

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

And halfway is here!. Tea slurping in gratitude

Was hoping to get an early night’s sleep tonight. Then got into a conversation and got told something that I’m honestly very confused over. No sleep for another while then :rolleyes:

I never understood why people must make things so complicated tbh. Hope it's not too worrying for you.

Not worrying per say, just a lad has told me he’s into me but it’s not really appropriate (not that it makes me uncomfortable or anything, but technically speaking) and I don’t really know what to do with this info.

Well probably nothing, but I have to freak out and think about everything first :pac:

Oh right, well that's kinda inappropriate to be honest.. No harm meant but you know yourself.. Can we just leave it at that?.

That's what I would say to start.

• Advertisement

Sounds good Grem, my brain is going 90 at the minute, pure wound up now

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Sounds good Grem, my brain is going 90 at the minute, pure wound up now

Breathe, just watch that go in and out. Take your time Kitty.

I’m gonna try not to think about it too much and try to get some sleep. I mean, it’s not a big deal in the grand scheme of life, but a surprise nonetheless

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

No happy friday again from the minted one :eek: ! shocking :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

starts the coffee machine,
    hits the Disco lights.

MONDAY DANCE peeps.......

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

cgh wrote: »
    starts the coffee machine,
    hits the Disco lights.

MONDAY DANCE peeps.......

Swannie slides empty cup towards cgh. Smiles.

*reappears now the shiny bright stuff is gone*

you cant take the shiny off the coffee......

brews up folks.

get it whilst its boiling.

Think I could do with a cup cgh

Oof I'm exhausted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Oof I'm exhausted

Almost finished exhausted? Or here the hell we go again exhausted?

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Almost finished exhausted? Or here the hell we go again exhausted?

It was lack of sleep exhausted but that's mostly rectified now.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hey all

Happy Friday :D

happy Friday, Kitty:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Delirium wrote: »

The prodigal friday son appears....:pac:

Ohhhh very kind of you to pop in and wish us a happy friday minty :pac:

:P

happy Friday, Sephers:)

where did that weekend go

• Advertisement

cgh wrote: »
    where did that weekend go

I was painfully aware of all of it, feckin work :P

Advertisement