Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

*hands swannie a stash of magic java beans*
    Swannie cuts eyes both ways observing if being watched. Quickly grabs Seph's stash and slips away in stealth mode.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Why are the stamped with 'N' s ?
    Huh? Naaaaaaaaaaaa, Seph wouldn't dare!
    What does N Stand for?
    Seph LOOKS in mirror and practices innocent face.

The dreaded N coffee.
    Swannie hands Ted a bar of soap and points to his mouth. :pac:

Where's a SwanBot when you need one?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The dreaded N coffee.

Ohhhhh no no I swear

*Practices best innocent glow while looking in the mirror*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Gah! I missed the shenanigans, oh well..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Gah! I missed the shenanigans, oh well..

You can always start some

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Maybe later so!.

Happy Saturn Day slept-in too long hangover!

Ouchies Swannie, java and water. Hope you have a lazy day planned

• Advertisement

Ouchies Swannie, java and water. Hope you have a lazy day planned
    Grand plan Grem!

Got a have a room for lazy day every so often.

Hummmmmmmmmmm. Methinks I may run through the rain drops and shuffle over to my locale javahouse for a cup. Sure, I could make it at home, but once in a while it's fun to let someone else do it for some outrageous price.

I do like that treat every so often too. A good latte mmmm

Ohhhhhhhhh... a latte sounds even better about now Grem. Maybe they will put a swan in my foam?

Four bells, all is quiet but well..

Four bells, all is quiet but well..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCL94-MsxYc

Un-happy Laundry Day.

It's very rainy where i am, could perhaps wear all my clothes and run into the sea.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Tis a bit wet alright.....

Bloody behave yourselves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

hey there folksies

Hey Rubes, good to see you back.

On the mend?

not too sure to be honest Ted I hope so but I have a couple more tests and a full medical to go I will know for certain when I get my driving licence back from the DVLA in Swansea

(the swines took it off me to keep me from driving my new car the utter gut wrenching gets!)

Hopefully you will get the all clear. The place need more Rubes adventure stories.

Here today and gone tomorrow. Goodbye to Hump Day, welcome Thor's Day.

Swannie \o/

How you be Ted?

Deskside with some java, almost feel human.

How's all Swanside

hiya Swannee my sweet.

• Advertisement

Rube!. Its good to hear from you :)

Advertisement