Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

How's all Swanside
    Been work busy, and looking for the weekend. Other than that, just grand Ted.
    Rubecula wrote: »
    hiya Swannee my sweet.
    Just add me to your cup of java Rubecula.

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

HAPPY FRIDAY, SWANNNIE! :D

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Happy Friday Noccers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Happy Friday Nocs!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

Happy Friday Peeps,

cant wait for the weekend,

gonna try some nice bottles of wine later and tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Delirium wrote: »
    HAPPY FRIDAY, SWANNNIE! :D
    Goes double Del!

Happy Fries Day Del, Ted, Kitty, cgh, Grem (and Seph hiding behind the curtain).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

sorry swannie he is not behind the curtains there is no room here :D have you looked under the sofa?

Rubecula wrote: »
    sorry swannie he is not behind the curtains there is no room here :D have you looked under the sofa?
    But the toes of his shoes were sticking out below the curtains Rube. Ahhhhh ha, we are now looking for a barefooted Seph.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

Does anyone know what day it is.........

• Advertisement

cgh wrote: »
    Does anyone know what day it is.........
    Moon Day cgh.

Grem's Grotto must be experiencing global warming. Everyone is asleep. What this place needs is a SwanBot to stir things up!

Terminator_Eyes.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Too. Hot. The typing is hard :P

Too. Hot. The typing is hard :P
    Along the southern California coast at a pleasant 23 with 14 km/h winds, plus a bit of clouds tracing the blue sky.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's humid with a side of galway races here..

It's humid with a side of galway races here..
    Humidity in low 60s here, so it's a 2 shower day. I'm working offsite today in a A/C javahouse, so no worries.

Ahh aircon, i miss that.. Are you still flat out as always?.

Are you still flat out as always?.
    Huh? In university housing on a hill about 4 kms from the Pacific sandy beaches as the crow flies. Get sea breezes off water, but not living in a harbour sailboat like I did way back when a grad student. Them thar were the beautiful days indeed! I love living afloat.

Are you still flat out as always?.

Black Swan wrote:
    Huh? .

Flat out is slang for busy Swannie ;)

Flat out working i meant oops

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Flat out is slang for busy Swannie ;)
    Flat out working i meant oops

I crossed the pond for university and work too many years ago, and now I confuse my Irish and American idioms Ted and Grem. My bad. :o

Summer term is lecture-lite, so I can coast a bit while doing work offsite at my locale javahouse, without all the stress occurring during the academic year.

Aloha Grem and Ted.

Happy javas Swannie

hiya Grem xx Not stopping too long as I have a hospital appointment tomorrow morning. ( And I need to be up early for it ) But I just thought I would say hiya to you and Swannie if you are both still here

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Evening Rube, hope all goes well for you in the morning.

Heyo to anyone else who’s lurking around too :)

Hiya Kitty thank you for your thoughts much appreciated :) I think I will be fine

Hey Rube, best of luck in the morning, do let us know how you get on.. We miss you.

Hey Rube, best of luck in the morning, do let us know how you get on.. We miss you.

I will be in touch as soon as I know myself Grem xx

Mind yourself first, we'll keep!! :)

• Advertisement

Rubecula wrote:
    hiya Grem xx Not stopping too long as I have a hospital appointment tomorrow morning. ( And I need to be up early for it ) But I just thought I would say hiya to you and Swannie if you are both still here

Hope all goes ok Rubes.

Advertisement