Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning Ted. Wet and gloomy galway so far, how is all with you?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning Ted. Wet and gloomy galway so far, how is all with you?

Rain woke me up here. Really don't want to adult today.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Rain woke me up here. Really don't want to adult today.

Not an encouraging sound to wake to, that's for sure.. Tea?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

hope you all have enjoyed today folksies.

Good Moaning everyone

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy javas Swannie
    Offsite (again) javahousing and sipping the black by the cups Grem, while manically working on lappy. :eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Rubecula wrote: »
    But I just thought I would say hiya to you and Swannie if you are both still here
    Hey Rube! Hope your Thor's Day is grand!

Good Moaning everyone

"Everyone" says "Good Moaning" to Ted. :pac: :D

I see some feathers floating around.

That means a Swannie must have flown through recently.

I see some feathers floating around.

That means a Swannie must have flown through recently.

Furrrrrr too Ted. My work role model... No challenge too great!

MNR0D0z.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

:D

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Happy Friday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

is it Friday....

really.....

wow, that week went fast.

Delirium wrote: »
    :D

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D
    Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Happy Friday :D
    cgh wrote: »
    is it Friday....
    Happy Fries Day Del, Kitty, cgh, Grem, Ted, and... :pac:

I work too much.. Put in five hours before my twelve hours in a while. Oops.. Can't believe it's fryday

someone mention a fry

Rust never rests Grem. :pac: :eek:

someone mention a fry

I'd love one thanks Ted. Oh and a mug of tae strong enough for a mouse to trot on too please..

someone mention a fry
    Fries Ted.

Black Swan wrote: »
    Rust never rests Grem. :pac: :eek:

That's what I call my joint pain, sure as feck it doesn't rest :pac:

• Advertisement

Oh and a mug of tae strong enough for a mouse to trot on too please..
    Slides mug over to Grem, soooo thick that the spoon stands up in the center of it.

That's what I call my joint pain, sure as feck it doesn't rest :pac:
    Cannot help ye there Grem. I stretch daily, but doubtful that stretching would help joints.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I work too much.. Put in five hours before my twelve hours in a while. Oops.. Can't believe it's fryday

Grem.... how and why?!:eek::eek:

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Grem.... how and why?!:eek::eek:

Gotta keep the homestead going. Missus out sick.. Handy wee job close to home, maybe thirty hours a month.

Praise the dark lords it's cooler weather, phew..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Tamara tamara

Looks like my kind of forum.
    Howdy all

Hi there probably a bit quiet tonight though!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Tamara tamara

Hi there probably a bit quiet tonight though!.

Hi there yeah a bit quiet but loads of nights awake to come :)

New routine for you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

woohooo.....

its Monday...

what wait.

its Tuesday.

we missed the MONDAY work dance off party.....

i'll get the coffee

Advertisement