Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy Hump Day!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Two remaining hours of it here Swannie, did you have your taco tuesday?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Black Swan wrote: »
    Happy Hump Day!

May all the splinters be pointing in the right direction sliding down towards the weekend.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Two remaining hours of it here Swannie, did you have your taco tuesday?
    Nope. Rather something Tex-Mex-Californian Grem. SoCal chili made with ground beef, tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, cheese, etc.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Gosh i thought the tacos were tradition, i'm a wuss with chili, not good wih anything too spicy :o

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    May all the splinters be pointing in the right direction sliding down towards the weekend.
    This must be a Ted famous saying, rather than ole Irish?

Gosh i thought the tacos were tradition, i'm a wuss with chili, not good wih anything too spicy :o
    I love hot and spicy Grem. But ye have to have something to splash out the flames like a cool beer chaser.

Even the gaviscon fire brigade doesn't help me!.

Discovered a specialty market here that sells bottled hot and sweet sliced jalapeno peppers that will make the hair stand up on the back of your neck. Such would be tasty for your fire breathing dragons Grem!

Hmm, i shall get the dragons sampling your wares so..

• Advertisement

In all your dragons to clicky Grem, you do not have a Black Swannie-like breathing dragon (after chomping on HOT jalapenos)? :pac: :eek:

Hard to predict what will come from the eggs Swannie but i'll try breed a few interesting ones soon so, just for you.

Swannie finds Grem so kind in her attempt to find a Black Swannie-like dragon to clicky. Hugs!

Ah no, just a nice thing to try :) Hope you are well there? Not too hot?

Hope you are well there? Not too hot?
    SoCal is between heat waves on Hump Day. It's 23 with 10 km/h winds on the coast; a few high clouds in blue sky at 10 of 4PM Pacific.

And you are well?. Not too busy?.

Ah no, just a nice thing to try
    Just clickied the black dragon... Of course. :)

Duty calls, back in half an hour or so i reckon..

And you are well?. Not too busy?.
    Offsite (again) at my locale javahouse working between sips of dark roast. Summers have few uni-office hours I must keep. Mostly grant work that can be accomplished anywhere I have Internet access.

Duty calls, back in half an hour or so i reckon..
    Aloha Grem.

• Advertisement

Happy Thor's Day nocs.

Where's a SwanBot when you need one? I would settle for all the Squaaaaaking about now. Then again I could chat with Ted.

Aloha Bella

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

Happy Friday Noccers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Happy Friday Nocs

Swannie! The last egg in my current batch is specially bred for you :)

Swannie! The last egg in my current batch is specially bred for you :)
    Swannie clickies!!!

Hope she's spectacular like yourself :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

How goes people?

Advertisement