Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey Cy, hows things

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hey Cy, hows things

Happy as can be.

Happy as can be.

That's all one can ever wish for.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi Wolf, you've been quiet, hope all is well..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hi Wolf, you've been quiet, hope all is well..

Was getting pulled in many directions at once. Better now

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Was getting pulled in many directions at once. Better now

Good, you are not stretch armstrong

Indeed I not.

Any news with you?

Apparently someone pulled my boss' head out of her ass.

Awesome, did they use a pry bar?

• Advertisement

They would have had to. I predict it back up there in two weeks

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hope she's spectacular like yourself :)
    Blushes :o

Just a run-of-the-pond Swannie, although black, unlike those white swans.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

How goes people?

Just grand wolf. Lots of offsite javahouse meetings during summer session at university. Helps me stay awake.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Aloha Bella
    Goes double Ted.

Gremlinertia's Grotto is sleepy. Swannie orders coffee and tea for Noccers.

Aloha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Aloha Swannie

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Aloha Swannie
    Double aloha Kitty.

How are things with you Swannie?

How are things with you Swannie?
    Hi Kitty. Just wrapping things up on Hump Day. Just past 4 during a warm day on the Pacific.

• Advertisement

Noccer's West weather report. Sunny blue sky at 26 with 14 km/h winds along Pacific coast. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

That sounds nice Swannie, little warm for me but it's got to be a relief for you!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I've been perusing other forums for hours, and suddenly it's after 01:00 and I'm listening to the rain spatter against my bedroom window while the breeze gently jingles the wind-chimes in the back garden. This seemed the most appropriate place to post about it! :D Hope everyone's having a lovely night? :)

Busy evening spent packing up the last of my stuff from the apartment and packing them into the car. Should be good to go in the morning :)

That sounds nice Swannie, little warm for me but it's got to be a relief for you!
    Nice chill in the air at night, too, thanks to the Pacific.
    This seemed the most appropriate place to post about it! :D Hope everyone's having a lovely night? :)
    Just grand thanks Overlord. Indeed this is a good place.

Busy evening spent packing up the last of my stuff from the apartment and packing them into the car. Should be good to go in the morning :)
    Best of luck Kitty.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Black Swan wrote: »
    Just grand thanks Overlord. Indeed this is a good place.

I'm shocked at how quiet it is! :eek:

Tonight I'm treating myself to a 4 star hotel. I'm only 3 km from my own front door, but feck it! This place has a huge bath and a balcony with a great view of the river Shannon. I also have good beer and great company. I'm calling it a late birthday present to myself.

How's everyone else doing?

That sounds wonderful, enjoy every minute, hope breakfast is included :)

Sounds nice IO

• Advertisement

Cheers, Ted! :)
    That sounds wonderful, enjoy every minute, hope breakfast is included :)

Breakfast is not included, but we could get it at a discounted rate. We're thinking of getting something nice in the Milk Market instead. Not sure if you're familiar with Limerick at all, but if not then you should definitely check the Market out on a Saturday morning. :)

Advertisement