Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh nice, i've not had a chance to go there but it's on the list..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I’ve never actually been to the Milk Market despite going to college in Limerick and only living half an hour away :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

How's everyone else doing?
    I'm taking the weekend off. No work, so the next couple of days will be grand Overlord.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh very nice, enjoy!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Oh very nice, enjoy!

Count on it Grem. I keep clicky on last dragon and it's only at 8. Baby dragon sticks legs and tail up in air and breathes out its gasping jalapeno breath.

• Advertisement

Oh yeah it's a hatchling, will only accept so many clicks

Oh yeah it's a hatchling, will only accept so many clicks
    Does the programme have a no ballot box stuffing function? Oh, no overfeeding the hatchling by the same feeder?

Prevents dragon diabeetus i reckon :pac:

Stage 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Black Swan wrote: »
    I'm taking the weekend off. No work, so the next couple of days will be grand Overlord.

What kind of mischief will Swannie get up to.

**waves at SwanBot**

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    What kind of mischief will Swannie get up to.
    Preseason football game houseparty in less than an hour.
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    **waves at SwanBot**
    Ted just misses all the Ssssquuuaaaakkkkking?

Party at Swan's house!

Party at Swan's house!
    No way Grem, with all the cleanup after. Swannie was lucky to be invited to a nearby house with pool (so pool party too), and bar-b-q.

I KNEW it, Swannie too clever for that.. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Afternoon all :)

I KNEW it, Swannie too clever for that.. ;)
    Not clever Grem. Learned the hard way.

Afternoon all :)
    Hi Paws! It's pushing the bewitching hour Sunday night Pacific.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

How are we? :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Just home from "Once Upon a Time In Hollywood". Not quite sure how I'll sleep after that!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

I used to post here a lot, miss it really.

Anyone remember the migration to boards.co.uk when the nightly backup kicked in?

Hi to old comrades of the night.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I remember it existing, but I don't think I ever posted on it. Remember the Irish version of Twitter the lads had going for a while? Tweet.ie or something like it, IIRC?

Eek the mods have taken over the asylum!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Eek the mods have taken over the asylum!!

That has been true here for ages.

Seems so.. How are you doing lately Wolf?.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Seems so.. How are you doing lately Wolf?.

Says it all really

I will not allow that to worm its way into my ear you fiend!

I will not allow that to worm its way into my ear you fiend!

Got really stuck when it got referenced in a zombie book I was reading.

Got really stuck when it got referenced in a zombie book I was reading.

Wow that's some crossover :pac:

Well, there was video in book of a possibly psychotic young lady clearing a cruise ship deck that someone set to the earworm in question. She got knocked down several times, but she won.

• Advertisement

That's creating some mad scenes in my imagination

Advertisement