Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Just home from "Once Upon a Time In Hollywood". Not quite sure how I'll sleep after that!
    Did the Hollywood sign fall down?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Steve wrote: »
    I used to post here a lot, miss it really.

Hi to old comrades of the night.
    Hey Steve. You should hang about these parts more often indeed.

Eek the mods have taken over the asylum!!
    That has been true here for ages.

Dragons rule Grem and wolf. Swannie munches on jalapeno peppers and breathes FIRE!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Need one to fly me home Swannie

I could use a Dragon at work tomorrow Grem. Stir up my team during a lazy summer!

• Advertisement

How are we? :)

Hi Paws. We are just stumbling about as usual.

Aloha.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Taking the bus instead! Home o clock.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Aloha on this hump day.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Aloha on this hump day.

Thought I saw a confused dromedary wandering around!.

• Advertisement

Thought I saw a confused dromedary wandering around!.

He's after deserting me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

tis a bleary eyed humpday
    so tired.

wonder if coffee will help

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Eek the mods have taken over the asylum!!
    I remember it before any of us were mods... :p

Aloha on this hump day.
    Double aloha Ted on Hump Day.

cgh wrote: »
    tis a bleary eyed humpday
    so tired.

wonder if coffee will help
    Swannie slides cup of java towards cgh.

Swannie's dragon is growing Grem, so perhaps you could ride?

I remember it before any of us were mods... :p
    Way back when Steve when I was Blue_Lagoon?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Black Swan wrote: »
    Way back when Steve when I was Blue_Lagoon?
    11 years ago, so probably... how long are you Swannie?

Have we been over-run with Mods here?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Thought mods died out decades ag... Oh you mean site mods :pac::pac:

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »

They can be the mods, we can be the rockers...

11 years ago, so probably... how long are you Swannie?
    Hey Steve. When Blue_Lagoon I was a charter member to the Noccer's group, when we still had groups. Cannot remember the year when chartered. THEY took away my record of Groups in Profile.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Skyrim mods? :pac::cool:

Aloha Steve, Lith, Ted, Grem, cgh, Paws, and Seph (hiding behind the couch).

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Morning! o/

It's definitely nocturnal somewhere on this planet... >_>

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

They can be the mods, we can be the rockers...

I am and always will be PUNK!

There's always one who has to be different.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

At least with punk heads, they love Motorhead.

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hey Steve. When Blue_Lagoon I was a charter member to the Noccer's group, when we still had groups. Cannot remember the year when chartered. THEY took away my record of Groups in Profile.

10 years, 2 months ago you posted as Blue.. that's the last one I can find here.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=60731592

:cool:

• Advertisement

10 years, 2 months ago you posted as Blue.. that's the last one I can find here.

:cool:
    Ha! So soon we forget Steve. In 2006 I was teen.

Advertisement