Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Aloha Steve.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Swannie chats with Swannie. After awhile this place gets to ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hi de ho campers

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Black Swan wrote: »
    Swannie chats with Swannie. After awhile this place gets to ye.

It only becomes a problem when you start arguing... ;)

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hi de ho campers
    Almost Happy Hump Day in Eire Ted.

• Advertisement

Steve wrote: »
    It only becomes a problem when you start arguing... ;)
    When that happens Steve, and someone asks, I show them my mobile.

Be it Hump Day for a bit in Eire.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Had a grand ol' Hump Day myself, if I do say so. Bit of yoga, coffee and board games, nice dinner with the girlfriend, an hour of football training, and a night of poetry. Can't ask for much more than that in the middle of a September week.

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy (holiest of Noct Fridays) Friday, Nocts! :D

tenor.gif?itemid=9987635

If you can read this, you're too close!

Happy Friday Koth

Happy Friday Noccers

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

:D

happy Friday, superTed (now with mod powahs!:eek:) :D

Delirium wrote: »
    :D

happy Friday, superTed (now with mod powahs!:eek:) :D

tenor.gif

Your cards are market Minty :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Friday the 13th, and a full moon! Oh what a night.

happy Friday, IO :)

Happy Saturn Day ye all.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,262 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

The 13th full moon day over with no major drama thankfully

The 13th full moon day over with no major drama thankfully
    Lucky you Grem. Everyday is Friday 13th across the pond since Trump was elected.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,262 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's like watching tennis here between him one side and boris the other side....

It's like watching tennis here between him one side and boris the other side....
    With Kim Jong-un reffing at the net inbetween.

Le sigh.. It's just an inconceivable mess..

• Advertisement

Le sigh.. It's just an inconceivable mess..
    Why cannot Swannie change the telly station on this reality show of Celebrity Apprentice President? My telly controller must be broke. :mad:

If only..

Anyway how are you besides that stuff?

Anyway how are you besides that stuff?
    I am my career, and it is going grand. Grants and publications just chugging along at a good clip, and I actually like uni teaching unlike most of my peers. I do not take attendance, and my classes stay full, so I must be doing something right. Then again, maybe they come to see what the silly Swannie will say next? :pac: :eek:

That's savage, nice one!

That's savage, nice one!
    Blame it on the caffeine Grem, as I now sit in a local javahouse sipping way too much brew.

I'd say it's your charm Swannie :)

Swannie puffs up chest and beats it with wings crying "carpe diem!"

**Then coughs behind a wing**

Ever the epitome of politeness ;)

Swannie asks to borrow a pin from Grem to deflate her swollen head so that it can fit through the javahouse door upon leaving. :pac:

• Advertisement

Aha! Making you a pin-head, very good!.

Advertisement