Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Can we possibly go bigger?

He's 8ft tall

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Swannie is tall enough thanks Ted and Lith.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hola Swannie :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hola Swannie :)
    Aloha Grem.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

How is all with you?

• Advertisement

How is all with you?

Watching where the fires are burning in SoCal. Lots of places going up in smoke. Fortunately, I live near the Pacific coast, where the scooping planes have plenty of water should we get a blaze.

Aloha (bye) Grem.

Bye, Swannie, ever busy

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Evening all. How are we?

Heyo Paws, how's things that side?.

• Advertisement

Ah not too bad. About to sit down and watch a film. Dunno what yet.

How's yourself?

Oh let me know what you decide, i end up watching trailers

Nothing new here though being baltic outside is news enough

Oh let me know what you decide, i end up watching trailers

Nothing new here though being baltic outside is news enough
    I'll eventually make a decision.

Yeah it's fairly cold here as well.

Was very scenic this morning, clear sky, red leaves, frosty grass. My frozen nose didn't appreciate it!! :D

It's definitely hot water bottle time :)

I've decided on Source Code. Everything else was too long.

Enjoy, make a hot chocolate while you are at it ;)

I might do that :)

I'll stick with the tae but cheers :)

I ended up having a can of Fanta :p

Only got around to tea a while ago. A fanta float would be fab though....

• Advertisement

Another Taco Tuesday for Eire.

Another taco-less tuesday you mean!! :mad:

Another taco-less tuesday you mean!! :mad:
    Swannie places advance Taco Tuesday order for Grem to be sent espressomail.

What is Swannie's favourite?

What is Swannie's favourite?
    Crispy folded taco shell filled with stringed beef, diced tomatoes, chopped onions, grated cheddar cheese, dollops of sour cream and guacamole, and dashed with hot sauce. Yummmmmmmmy!

With you on everything except hot sauce! Don't think i've ever seen the crispy shells here or i'd have made one by now.

With you on everything except hot sauce! Don't think i've ever seen the crispy shells here or i'd have made one by now.
    "Some like it hot" Grem. In more ways than one, ha! I like to make my own tacos, and the fixings are easily obtained in SoCal because they are popular. But in a hurry, there's fast food tacos at a discount on Tuesdays.

The shells are the problem, i could make burritos anytime! Grem not a fiery creature though, steer away from anything over bell peppers :o

The shells are the problem, i could make burritos anytime! Grem not a fiery creature though, steer away from anything over bell peppers :o
    I like chopped jalapenos in my burritos, provided I have something cool to drink after.

• Advertisement

I'm in the total minority with my shyness around hot things, jalapenos seem to go on everything here, even as stuffed sides themselves

Advertisement