Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Over halfway through my shift. The caffeine, it does nothing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

I've just under 3 hours to go. Thank god for coke (the liquid kind) :D.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just over three here, all hands on deck for ages but now still.

Just over three here, all hands on deck for ages but now still.

Sometimes you just need a bit of peace and quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

"All hands on deck at dawn
    Sailing to sadder shores
    Your port in my heavy storm
    Harbours the blackest thoughts"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,249 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Opened this thread for the first time ever as it showed up in the current postings list, noticed that the first postings in 2018 were from Shpud2. Sad :(

smurfjed wrote: »
    Opened this thread for the first time ever as it showed up in the current postings list, noticed that the first postings in 2018 were from Shpud2. Sad :(

I still think about hime plenty, incidentally opened a thread in Aviation recently only to see one of his previous nicks.

What happened that poster?

What happened that poster?

Died very young.

Ah sorry to hear that. At least their name still lives on.

• Advertisement

How's work going?

How's work going?

Its quiet enough now. Finishing time cannot come quick enough.

I'll be busy again for a while soon then skedaddle for a few off.

I got talked into doing a half shift tomorrow. Happy enough to do it. Then off for 2 days.

Sure why not if you are on for it?.

That was the quickest half day ever :D.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Welp, cardioversion is done

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Welp, cardioversion is done

Is your wolfie bark now louder or softer?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

The pigs will need to upgrade to used battleship armor

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

The pigs will need to upgrade to used battleship armor
    Paint battleship grey too?

• Advertisement

Don't know if that would help much

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

Dennis did not allow me to sleep today. This shift is gonna be tough...

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Dennis did not allow me to sleep today. This shift is gonna be tough...

Grumbles and shuffles feet in solidarity.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Grumbles and shuffles feet in solidarity.

even had a few coffees :eek:

even had a few coffees :eek:

giphy.gif

:pac:

It's been a long time

Tis what she proclaimed.

Har dee har!

• Advertisement

A blind Stevie Wonder would've seen that coming.

Advertisement