Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm nearly surprised you went for such low hanging fruit but then again i think i might have too!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I'll always be an immature lad who'll never resist a That's what she said scenario..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

My comedy levels agree entirely :D

Can't go wrong with it really :D

The missus often refers to the teenage boy that seems to be in charge of my sense of humour :pac:

• Advertisement

Damn it, I've been found out it seems. Time to Zoidberg it :pac:

Zoidberg probably most suited to this weather :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

I'm back in for 4 days of nights now. Didn't sleep the best last night. Woke up earlier than I would have liked. No chance in getting back to sleep during the day.

You've been up since this morning?

You've been up since this morning?

Yeah unfortunately, didn't plan my sleep right.

• Advertisement

Yeah unfortunately, didn't plan my sleep right.

Ouch, i couldn't sleep much today because of the wind and rain noise but i did get a decent nap before work..

Touch wood I am doing fine so far.

Long may it continue!. I'm finding it terribly slow..

Long may it continue!. I'm finding it terribly slow..

Yeah it's my first Saturday and its sorta dragging by. I was expecting it to be more busy.

Ahh more squally showers happening, thank feck i've been inside most of the night.

It's only starting to spit rain here. Its freezing out. Glad I am in doors.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Back to work Tuesday, can't wait.

That's a nice break. I've 4 days off from Wednesday onwards. Looking forward to resting and getting a bit around the house done.

Back to work Tuesday, can't wait.

Sweet, glad the procedure went well i'd say you've been bored af..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Bored or board wolf?

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    Bored or board wolf?

Very punny :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Very punny :P
    Swannie is a bit slow with what's left of the weekend Grem.

You feeling burnt out?

In some things. Not work. Research and teaching are going grand.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

That's a nice break. I've 4 days off from Wednesday onwards. Looking forward to resting and getting a bit around the house done.

I was off for a month and a half actually with congestive heart failure and recovery

I think there's always some part of life not getting the right attention really..

I was off for a month and a half actually with congestive heart failure and recovery
    Glad you are doing better wolf.

I think there's always some part of life not getting the right attention really..
    That's a BIG yes.

Black Swan wrote: »
    Glad you are doing better wolf.

Came back strong, and followed the rules.

• Advertisement

Came back strong, and followed the rules.
    Like a wolf. :cool:

Advertisement