Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ah here's Swannie, just in time to tease me about taco tuesday :P
    Swannie whips out and dusts off ancient Nocts job description and reads small print footnote at bottom of 2nd page: "Taco Tuesday tease Grem."

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Someday i shall have my very own taco tuesday

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Someday i shall have my very own taco tuesday
    Until then Grem must eat tacos vicariously. :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Black Swan wrote: »
    Until then Grem must eat tacos vicariously. :pac:

I want to stomp my hoof at the unfairness of it all! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I want to stomp my hoof at the unfairness of it all!

So that's what woke me up

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    So that's what woke me up

You're nearly as bad as me for being up at hours day or night!

Ah here's Swannie, just in time to tease me about taco tuesday :P
    Swannie echos... TACOS... Tacos... tacos... tacos...

whispers...
    tacos

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I'd like to do tacos soon, but I had enchiladas today so that should tide me over for a while.

I don't where i get these little fascinations from, i just want to go somewhere that does tacos properly in town..

Swannie home makes the best tacos, by far superior to fast food ones. Oh Grem, to you have a pin I could borrow to deflate my head?

• Advertisement

A pin? Perhaps a javelin? :P

Indeed.

How is your super taco tuesday going Swannie?

How is your super taco tuesday going Swannie?
    It flapped away using taco wings Grem. Now Thor's Day.

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

Goes double Del.

Happy Friday, Swannie:D

Delirium wrote: »
    Happy Friday, Swannie:D
    Happy Moon Day Del.

Black Swan wrote: »
    Happy Moon Day Del.
    Happy Taco Day, Swannie! :D

Happy Zeus Day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Happy Zeus Day

Zeus day?

Tuesday sounds like ZeusDay

That went right over my head :D.

Gawd I don't even know what day it is..

I know the feeling. I thought it was Thursday :(.

Oh the times when we were kids and mostly we didn't care or want to know what day it was!

Not a care in the world. No bills, no work no commitments, just having fun with your mates.

Just home doing farm work whatever the weather or time, crazy simple, often tough but never had to think much about all the things you mentioned

They were better times. Never paid attention to the news. People were real and not social media junkies.

• Advertisement

Still Hump Day in So Cal, but happy Thor's Day Eire.

Advertisement