Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Comments

Black Swan wrote: »
    Still Hump Day in So Cal, but happy Thor's Day Eire.

A sedentary start thus far except the sporadic drumming of hailstones upon the slates, Thor's hammer is out of commission. I can only reassure you're somewhat past midway, not that hump in the Pacific...the distant glimmer of weekend tantalises from the east.

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, Nocts!

we celebrate the day of the patron saint of getting things done:pac:

giphy.gif

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

He'll help with the purge.

Happy Friday Noccers

True:D:pac:

happy Friday, superTed:)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Friday, Friday, gotta get down with the sickness

• Advertisement

:D

happy Friday, IO:)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Friday, Friday, gotta get down with the sickness

I regret nothing :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I knew I could rely on this forum to understand. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Lithium93_ wrote: »

I regret nothing :D

Say that after I ban you until after my upcoming surgery

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Weekend yet?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Weekend yet?

I think so...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,485 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Weekend yet?

Endless weekend from now on.
    Go mad

cjmc wrote: »
    Endless weekend from now on.
    Go mad
    I still working. Doughnuts must flow, at least until I have heart surgery. That is, if it actually happens now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

My weekend starts tomorrow. Can't wait for some well deserved sleep.

Apparently hours are being cut at my job. Gonna be interesting to say the least.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Exam week. No classes. All exams online due to COVID-19. Got my eye on a fast food Taco Tuesday. Waves at Grem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,584 ✭✭✭✭Steve

Stay safe Nocs.

7cc58a977a4e7f20b51495b91124ec02dcbfdfba72d9fe41fef1b2d5c338a695.jpg

Grand study opportunities for irrational human behavior during COVID-19. The rush to buy and horde toilet paper across the pond.

Grand study opportunities for irrational human behavior during COVID-19. The rush to buy and horde toilet paper across the pond.

Which pond? :pac: I think it was Australia that started the TP madness. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's utterly bizarre, yes it started in Australia the story allegedly being that someone got it into their head that it was all made in China (false) so went and bought all the Disease free stuff. Amazing how social media got people to unquestioningly ape the same behaviour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hello all. How are you all doing? It's been a while. I'm currently self isolating. It's day 2. One of my housemates started having symptoms on Wednesday so we're all stuck in the house for 14 days.

happy Friday, purple. best of luck with the lockdown!

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

Thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Just for Paws, when things start getting tetchy and house mates begin to turn on each other (not that kind of turning on now, mind you), and she begins to plot her well, song title says it all :pac::pac:

In all seriousness though that sucks that one of the house mates came down with the symptoms..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Good on you Paws, some people are being so careless, driving me mad. Hope you can keep entertained

:pac:

Actually talking of turning on, I fell asleep earlier on and had a rather interesting dream about someone.. ;)

Yeah, Grem, people are being terribly careless and selfish here.

People being dicks here too. Pity this isn't a bit more darwin awards tbqh

Which pond? :pac: I think it was Australia that started the TP madness. :D
    Which is worse. TP hoarders or virus?

Probably the hoarders because if they can act like that in a shop i'm guessing they are not doing too well with distancing and/or isolation

• Advertisement

Some markets are limiting only 2 per item. But leave it to work-a-rounds. Families are now sending individual members into the same store to claim 2 packages of TP each.

Advertisement