Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iTunes - Windows - Freezes...?

Options
  • 20-11-2018 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭

Windows 10 x64

1. I connect my iPhone 6s Plus.
    2. I am prompted for a 12.... update which I run.
    3. I then run a Sync, which seems to run OK.

After the Sync, everything I click on in the iTunes windows is frozen, except Music.

e.g. When I click on Apps (or anything else) at the bottom of the window, nothing happens.

Then when I click X to close iTunes, nothing happens. I have to close via Task Manager.

Any thoughts?

I'd like rearrange my Apps. Doing so on the phone is a pain.

Thanks.

D.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

I hate to ask, but have you removed iTunes completely and reinstalled it yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭Dinarius

Thanks for the reply.

A quick Google informed me that as of iOS 12 (I think) it is no longer possible to reorder your apps on a computer. It has to be done on your device.

This strikes me as a stupid decision.

Anyway, I did it on the phone; took far longer. But, it’s done now.

D.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Interesting... I have to say, once folders came along I do very little app arranging.. With the exception of the the first page and that is easy to do from the phone..

Advertisement