Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

digitallicense.nl - Safe?

Options
  • 20-11-2018 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

I’m currently looking at cheap ways to purchase Microsoft Office. I’ve came across this website digitallicense.nl, which sells Microsoft Office licenses for relatively cheap, and am just wondering if anybody has ever used this website before and if it is safe/legit?

I’ve read reviews on the internet about the website and all seem to be positive, but I just thought I’d ask on here first before I proceed with purchasing from this site.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lionelbarker

mark2912 wrote: »
    I’m currently looking at cheap ways to purchase Microsoft Office. I’ve came across this website digitallicense.nl, which sells Microsoft Office licenses for relatively cheap, and am just wondering if anybody has ever used this website before and if it is safe/legit?

I’ve read reviews on the internet about the website and all seem to be positive, but I just thought I’d ask on here first before I proceed with purchasing from this site.

Thank you

Did you buy ?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Castlerea1121

Did you buy ?

I can sell you one pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Big Lar

It's hard to beat office 365 for €99 a year, 5 licenses and 1tb of storage per user

Advertisement