Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan

Options
  • 20-11-2018 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I was applied for a personal loan at 15/11/2018, from this time I get a text msg and a mail from boi, to send a prof o PPS to complete application, now it's 5th day and I still don't get any answer from them. Do I should contact them by my self or just wait?
    Oh and can someone tell me I'm correct, in this email from boi they wrote "good news, your loan is approved" soo that's means that I finally will get that loan or there will be more steps to do?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 fordyjames

sHozu wrote: »
    Hi, I was applied for a personal loan at 15/11/2018, from this time I get a text msg and a mail from boi, to send a prof o PPS to complete application, now it's 5th day and I still don't get any answer from them. Do I should contact them by my self or just wait?
    Oh and can someone tell me I'm correct, in this email from boi they wrote "good news, your loan is approved" soo that's means that I finally will get that loan or there will be more steps to do?
    Thanks!
    There is usually a link to a electronic signature in the mail. Once thats signed you get it

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sHozu

fordyjames wrote: »
    There is usually a link to a electronic signature in the mail. Once thats signed you get it

I check one more time and there is only a link to send prof of pps and nothing else, after sending the file, they redirect me to new page where they thanks me, "Thank you for your document.
    Thank you for submitting proof of your PPSN. If your document is acceptable, we will issue your loan pack as soon as possible. If it's not acceptable we will contact you to clarify your details and arrange for you to provide us with a suitable proof of your PPSN."
    That's all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi sHozu,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

If you contact our lending team on 0818 200347 one of my colleagues will be happy to check if there is any update on your application. The advisers are available until 8pm today.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement