Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

total stoopid noob question....

Options
  • 20-11-2018 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭

Where is the best place to buy a Nintendo switch??
    Santa needs to get one at best price possible....
    They have some on Amazon but I am unsure if these work in Ireland?? I emailed Amazon but they didn't know!!!
    Help please...
    Also while I'm here I am looking for good price on fifa19 for xbox one.
    From Santas elf.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Amazon.co.uk switches will work fine here.

I think amazon.com switches will too, but you will need to buy a UK plug (3 pin) separately.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

Thank you, i think this has been the cheapest I have seen

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Thank you, i think this has been the cheapest I have seen

I'm in the same boat. £249 for console only is the best price I have seen. I'll wait till Black Friday to see if a decent bundle offer comes in.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭JustShay

Smyths €339 with Mario. Best price out there.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

10 back with AIB rewards in smyths on a spend over 100 until the 30th i think as well. So you would get 10 back on that if you registered your card for AIB rewards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭JustShay

10 back with AIB rewards in smyths on a spend over 100 until the 30th i think as well. So you would get 10 back on that if you registered your card for AIB rewards.

Funny you say that because I had no idea that existed until I saw €10 back on my online banking. What.a.win. :) So €329 makes me feel better about my selfish buy :D

Advertisement