Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Monthly Saver Account Query

Options
  • 20-11-2018 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hi there,

I want to open a saving account. Ideally, I would like to deposit a different sum of money into the account every month as my earnings vary from month to month. The money I would deposit would probably range from 50-300 a month and the date that I would deposit it could sometimes vary as well. It might even be more than once a month if I earn a lot in that month. Therefore, I don't want to have a set amount that I have to deposit every month on the same date, but as I understand it, that is how the 365 Monthly Saver Account works. Or am I mistaken? Are there any other options that might suit my needs better?

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Tommo3434343,

Thanks for your post.

The majority of our savings accounts are regular savers so would require a monthly direct debit for a set amount. It is possible to change the monthly amount saved but this would need to be requested no less than ten business days before the direct debit is due to present on your current account. We have information on what savings accounts we currently provide here and if you'd like to speak with an adviser for help with choosing an account to suit your specific needs, please call us on 0818 200347.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement