Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live

Options
  • 21-11-2018 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

Despite contacting xbox my bank etc I am still been charged for xbox live every month and the odd video from Amazon. Now I don't have an account with prime and never have but still I get charged. When I contacted them they say I have no account with them. I have had my bank delete the xbox sub which I was paying for years but only noticed a while ago. I rang xbox and they say I have no account and cant understand why I am paying this sub every month. They said its up to my bank to refund me and the bank say its xbox who should do the refund. My credit card was deleted way back but still the charges are coming . Should I contact a solicitor ?? I am getting no joy from anyone .
    Thank you

Advertisement