Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Friday Shopping and Travel Deals

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Margan

20% off* + Free UK Delivery (or free delivery to store)

Use code GLITTER

*On full price products only. Some exclusions apply.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,241 ✭✭✭ongarite

Adidas 30% sale on now with Free Delivery, no minimum spend, use code BF18
    Nike 30% sale also using code CLEAN30

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ianbooth

Brilliant! This is just what I needed - I couldn't be arsed foing through the spam in my inbox today.

Cheers 😎

• Registered Users Posts: 3,947 ✭✭✭Monokne

Don't think I'll use any of this, but three cheers to the OP for taking the time to do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Schnizzle

Wow, that’s some selection of deals buddy, sure you’d be set for 2019, holidays, gifts and clothes, thanks for compiling such a selection! You’re like Santa!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 quirkyindie

Love Voya products! Didn't realise that they were doing Black Friday! Thanks for sharing :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

We celebrate Black Tyres' Day – and we have the best deals! Simply visit eiretyres.com and order high-quality winter tyres, rims or snow chains at reduced prices now!

Secure a 5% discount now before prices rise again!

Your eiretyres.com-Team

Your discount code*: BFSRDIE18

Advertisement