Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attic Conversion Cork/Munster area

Options
  • 21-11-2018 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi, we're looking to do a conversation for our Attic(4 bed semi D) in Donnybrook Cork. Does anyone have any recommendations?thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Ron Burgundy II

I don't know of anyone in particular. You could talk to neighbours see if anyone has carried out a conversion and they may direct you to companies.

However, you will need to take on the services of an Engineer, to ensure compliance with Building Regs and provide you with structural designs calcs and certification for same. Note that an attic conversion may require planning permission and an Engineer can advise on same.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Deer

Kevin Fitzgerald did mine and a neighbours and did a very good job. Has done work in my new estate and residents have recommended him. He is currently doing a job for a relative and the engineer is part of the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 kearney68

thanks for reply, I'll try check him out so:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Busteed and sons specialize in attic conversions it’s 99.99% of there work and are in biz years! Talk to them

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Deer

I can't edit but just to clarify it's Kevin Dunne not Fitzgerald my brain clearly wasn't operating properly when I replied ! (And the post wont edit)

• Advertisement
Advertisement