If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another TV Query

Options
  • 21-11-2018 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Have friend looking at the Sony KD49XF8096 and just have a couple of queries:-

1. Is there any movement on the price?

2. Is there anything else in the same price bracket that you would recommend?

Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

THE ALM wrote: »
    Hi all,

Thanks for the help.
    Hi The Alm.

The 49XF8096 is an excellent television and on of the best 49" on the market.

The best price would be the current web price of £739 with £6.99 shipping.

To be honest there would not really be too much to compete at that price.

You could check out the 55SK8100 which is also a cracking television.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203297-lg-55sk8100pla-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭THE ALM

Hi all,

Thanks for the help.
    Hi The Alm.

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203297-lg-55sk8100pla-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

Thanks Kenny

Hi all,

Thanks for the help.
    Hi The Alm.

Thanks Kenny
    You are more than welcome The Alm :)

Think the order for that should be going through today

Hey The Alm.

Thanks very much for the order.

I see it has been processed through our system and will be shipping out tomorrow.

Our courier will be in touch over the next day or so to confirm up the delivery details.

Any issues please let me know.

• Advertisement

Hey The Alm.

Thanks very much for the order.

I see it has been processed through our system and will be shipping out tomorrow.

Our courier will be in touch over the next day or so to confirm up the delivery details.

Any issues please let me know.
    Perfect Kenny, she'll be delighted with that and a step or two up from the existing set.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.