Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Penneys Foundation Make-up

Options
  • 21-11-2018 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, Has anyone tried any of the selection of Penneys foundation make-up? I am looking for one specifically for combination skin any recommendations?

Just looking for one short term as back up until I replace my MAC foundation as last time I went to get it they were out of it, the light colour shade which I find the best for my skin at the moment less incline to be flaky and oily/shiny.

I use the No 7 but recently find it has to be mixed in with another foundation colour and liquid foundation texture doesn't suit my skin as before. I had it matched for my skin in No 7 Counter. I use to use Lancôme but is too strong a colour for my complexion. Have use other brands but has been trial and error to find what suits.

Any one used Inglot, Nars Bare Minerals or Urban Decay foundations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Lotus Flower

starlit wrote: »
    Hi, Has anyone tried any of the selection of Penneys foundation make-up? I am looking for one specifically for combination skin any recommendations?

Just looking for one short term as back up until I replace my MAC foundation as last time I went to get it they were out of it, the light colour shade which I find the best for my skin at the moment less incline to be flaky and oily/shiny.

I use the No 7 but recently find it has to be mixed in with another foundation colour and liquid foundation texture doesn't suit my skin as before. I had it matched for my skin in No 7 Counter. I use to use Lancôme but is too strong a colour for my complexion. Have use other brands but has been trial and error to find what suits.

Any one used Inglot, Nars Bare Minerals or Urban Decay foundations?

Bourjois are good for high street, have you tried any of their foundations?

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭QueenRizla

I’ve been using Penney’s ‘My perfect cololur’ in perfect finish medium coverage semi-matte for everyday. It’s really good. Would definitely recommend it. It’s only €3.50 so you won’t be out of pocket trying it.

Advertisement