Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer/songwriter seeks collaboration

Options
  • 21-11-2018 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello Peeps,

I am seeing who is out there for orgainal collaborations. Blues/Folk/Electronica music influences. A view to release a professional project in Ireland willing to travel also.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭saffron22

Hey,

Have you anymore details or samples etc.

I'd be willing to have a go myself. I'm a guitarist / bass player and have a passing interest in mixing etc (not very good at it but use ableton and can put together loops etc)

www.soundcloud.com/frozenground

www.soundcloud.com/divideofeverything

are 2 of my past projects. I can't sing btw

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Surfa Rosa

DryOak wrote: »
    Hello Peeps,

I am seeing who is out there for orgainal collaborations. Blues/Folk/Electronica music influences. A view to release a professional project in Ireland willing to travel also.

Hi there - what do you play? I am a 36 year old female singer who has tons of gigging/studio experience. I too am influenced by folk and electronica. I also like jazz/soul styles and also alternative rock. Based in North Dublin. Send me a PM if this resonates. Thanks. ;)

Advertisement