If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

43" TV recommendation

Options
  • 21-11-2018 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

I was just on your website there and was thinking of getting the Sony UE43NU7400. I had a quick look back at previous queries on the forum and saw that someone recently asked about 43" tvs around this pricepoint and you recommended the LG43UK6750 and the Panasonic 43FX550. Would you think both these options are better than the Sony?

Also, I am looking for a soundbar around the £130 price range. I saw the Wharfedale Vista 200 on your site. Is this the best option at this price range?

Thanks. 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

EoineyM wrote: »
    I was just on your website there and was thinking of getting the Sony UE43NU7400. I had a quick look back at previous queries on the forum and saw that someone recently asked about 43" tvs around this pricepoint and you recommended the LG43UK6750 and the Panasonic 43FX550. Would you think both these options are better than the Sony?

Also, I am looking for a soundbar around the £130 price range. I saw the Wharfedale Vista 200 on your site. Is this the best option at this price range?

Thanks. 
    Hi Eoiney.

Thanks for the post.

For me I prefer the LG over the Samsung mentioned above.

Both for picture and for sound quality as well as the LG has a decent operating system on board.
    While the Samsung are still great I myself would go for the LG over both the Pana and the Samsung.

The 43UK6750 is currently priced at £399
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203293-lg-43uk6750pld-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

The Wharfedale would be the bet option around that price but the JBL Bar studio coming in at £99 which has been very popular at its price point.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203184-jbl-bar-studio-black-soundbar.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭EoineyM

Thanks. 
    Hi Eoiney.

Thanks for the post.

For me I prefer the LG over the Samsung mentioned above.

Both for picture and for sound quality as well as the LG has a decent operating system on board.
    While the Samsung are still great I myself would go for the LG over both the Pana and the Samsung.

The 43UK6750 is currently priced at £399
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203293-lg-43uk6750pld-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

The Wharfedale would be the bet option around that price but the JBL Bar studio coming in at £99 which has been very popular at its price point.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203184-jbl-bar-studio-black-soundbar.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.
    Thanks for the response. Just doing some measurements there again and might be pushing it with a 43" tv. Which of your 40" tv's would you recommend in the same price range? 

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Eooiney,

TBH you are really restricting your choice is you are restricted to 40" - nearly all the branded manufacturers make a 43" whilst you are really restricted to Samsung at the moment if you would like a 40" 

The Samsung UE40NU7120 is a super unit tho' and its currently just £369 / €399:
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203431-samsung-ue40nu7120-40-inch-4k-ultra-hd-smart-hdr-led-tv-tvplus.aspx

Keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

(Please note our responses may not be as quick as we would like in the busy Black Friday / Christmas period – apologies in advance)

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭EoineyM

Thanks for the help guys. Order placed. 

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks for the help guys. Order placed. 
    Thanks for the order EoineyM.

We will have it shipped to you ASAP.

Our courier will be in touch over the next say or so via text to confirm delivery.

Any issues please let me know.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.