If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price-match on AT-LP60

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Basq wrote: »
    Any chance of a cheeky Boardsie price-match of AT-LP60 from John Lewis - is there? It's only a tenner but obviously rather buy from ye guys.

RicherSounds AT-LP60: https://www.richersounds.com/audio-technica-usb-turntable.html
    JohnLewis AT-LP60: https://www.johnlewis.com/audio-technica-at-lp60-usb-turntable/p2025597?searchTerm=atlp60
    Hi Basq.

Thanks for the post.

JL will not ship to the South of Ireland on this product.

They do ship to NI for free.

Normally this would stop us from pricing beating the product to the South Of Ireland but I can offer to match their price on this one for you at £89 delivered to the North or South.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,904 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Appreciate that Kenny.

That's fantastic.. like I said, I'd rather give ye guys the business every single time I'm looking for something new. 

Let's face it, John Lewis probably don't need it given that they can hire Elton John for their ads! :pac:

Send me a PM when possible.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Basq wrote: »
    Appreciate that Kenny.

That's fantastic.. like I said, I'd rather give ye guys the business every single time I'm looking for something new. 

Let's face it, John Lewis probably don't need it given that they can hire Elton John for their ads! :pac:

Send me a PM when possible.
    Cheers Basq :)

If you PM your contact number we can give you a call tomorrow to tie things up.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Basq,

sorry to butt in but why don't you grab that Audio Technica LP60 at the Euro Price - its just €115 but that includes shipping so I'm guessing that will work out cheapest for you? - You can grab it online here:
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201634-audio-technica-lp60usb-usb-turntable-black.aspx

Thanks again for the post and don’t hesitate to drop us a line if we can assist in any way,

John Mc & Crew

(Please note our responses may not be as quick as we would like in the busy Black Friday / Christmas period – apologies in advance) 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 43,904 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Thanks John but unless I misunderstood, Kenny offered at £89 delivered which should work out a touch over €100 delivered, so a bit of a saving.

Don't want to step on toes though if I'm wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

..so he did - how he spends his commission is his own business :eek: :D

..easy known he is off today :(

Apologies for the confusion,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.