If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG43UH603V Screen Shadow

Options
  • 21-11-2018 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I bought an LG43UH603V from yourselves approx. 15 months ago and recently noticed quite a large purple shadow/colour has appeared in the top left corner of the screen. This is most noticeable when there is a lighter background being shown. Is this something you have come across before and does it need to be investigated.

Thanks. 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi guys,

I bought an LG43UH603V from yourselves approx. 15 months ago and recently noticed quite a large purple shadow/colour has appeared in the top left corner of the screen. This is most noticeable when there is a lighter background being shown. Is this something you have come across before and does it need to be investigated.

Thanks. 
    Hi Glencarraig.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your LG television.

If you can drop you full name and address and copy and paste the fault in an email to our service guys they will look after this for you.

Service@Richersounds.ie and mark for Stephen.

He will arrange for our engineer to call out to your home to inspect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

Hi guys,

Thanks. 
    Hi Glencarraig.

If you can drop you full name and address and copy and paste the fault in an email to our service guys they will look after this for you.

Hi guys, sorry it;s taken so long to reply but I just wanted to say thank you for the excellent repair service provided to me before Christmas. The repair guy rang beforehand and advised me as to what time he would be with me and arrived right on time and repaired the tv, no mess, no fuss. Excellent service.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi guys,

Thanks. 
    Hi Glencarraig.

Hi guys, sorry it;s taken so long to reply but I just wanted to say thank you for the excellent repair service provided to me before Christmas. The repair guy rang beforehand and advised me as to what time he would be with me and arrived right on time and repaired the tv, no mess, no fuss. Excellent service.
    Excellent that it was as painless as possible Glencarraig :D

Fingers crossed no more issues.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.