Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Priority Pass Lounge - Toronto Pearson

Options
  • 21-11-2018 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭

Hey Folks,

My credit card has offered 4 free visits per year to any lounge under the priority pass program.

I'll be flying return Toronto -> Ireland. Anybody here used the program or know of the best lounge to use it on in Pearson?

Any tips would be great. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭circular flexing

Usually Priority Pass gets you into the Plaza Premium Lounges. I've used these in a few different places (not YYZ) and they've been generally underwhelming and not something I would actually pay for (poor food drinking selection/overcrowded/no private space). If it's free you might as well use it but just don't expect a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Batgurl

Save it for Dublin. The PP lounge in T1 is quite good. They have barista coffee and both attended and unattended bars. Food is average but grand to fill you up and they have Tayto!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Thread moved to where it would be better suited.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

Advertisement