Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan offer extensions for EBS mortgage

• 21-11-2018 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Delete

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

Mskimee wrote: »
    So for anyone who has seen my last few posts, I’m having a panic here with my mortgage.
    Basically we are 4 weeks from drawdown (we hope) but if things got stalled we will lose our approval. Has anyone experience with getting the approval extended with EBS? I know other banks will but will EBS extend the approval if we need it. Contracts are being reviewed and my solicitor has contacted the vendors to get a few things clarified. Both solicitors know we have a deadline and have said they will do all they can to meet it. If we need another 30 days for example does anyone know if this is even possible? Reapplying isn’t an option (many factors including age and no proof of having paid rent for last 6 months etc).
    My mortgage advisor has said we will cross that bridge if we come to it but I’m not really a “wait and see” person, I’m more of a “let’s have a plan B, C, D and E” person.

We went with EBS and they gave us an extension. It really depends on how confident your solicitor is, with getting the deal done within the extension Window

Advertisement