Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Split Screen Games

Options
  • 21-11-2018 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Looking to get a good game for Christmas, something that's split screen and maybe family friendly. Seems overcooked might be an option. Anyone have any recommendations?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Definitely Overcooked. And Trackmania Turbo, Laser League, Rocket League and some of those Play Link games like Knowledge is Power are all good family games.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,422 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Beach buggy racing is awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭WolfSpinach

Taking note of these as I'm trying to make the PS4 a more palatable addition to our living room. The wife and I played a bit of Diablo 3 on PC, apparently the PS4 is good for local co op?

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭LandonRicketts

Should try "Its Quiz Time". Think its about 20 quid. Use their phone app as a controller. Think you can play up to 8 players with it. Very good. Lots of questions in the database and different quiz modes. Well worth it for the price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

Taking note of these as I'm trying to make the PS4 a more palatable addition to our living room. The wife and I played a bit of Diablo 3 on PC, apparently the PS4 is good for local co op?

Yeah it's not split screen but duel screen which is all the better if you ask me. It plays differently to pc too. Less enemies but stronger due to console limitations

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Howard the Duck

Cheers guys some good options there

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭WolfSpinach

sierra117x wrote: »
    Yeah it's not split screen but duel screen which is all the better if you ask me. It plays differently to pc too. Less enemies but stronger due to console limitations

Got round to some Dabs this evening, good fun. Also reminded me how much craft went into that bad story :)

Oh and necromancer is ridiculous

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

Got round to some Dabs this evening, good fun. Also reminded me how much craft went into that bad story :)

Oh and necromancer is ridiculous

im not a big fan of the 3rd game. only in the last year or two have i played 1/2 and their dlc. really enjoyed it. 3rd was a bit meh but the wife played them growing up so she overlooked a lot of 3's problems because of the nastalgia factor.

i mostly just enjoyed playing a game with her. and i attribute the game into getting her playing more and more games on the ps4. 2 years ago she hardly touched the ps4. nowdays i hardly get to touch it...

Advertisement