If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the difference?

Options
  • 22-11-2018 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭

Hi, what's the difference between LG 49UK6300PLB and 49UK6400PLF? They're the same size and price. Which one is better?

Also which would you recommend for around the £350 - £500 mark?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi James,

they are both excellent TV's and great value!

Technically they are virtually identical but the 6300 series has 2 separate feet at the outer ends of the screen whilst the 6400 series has the centre 'crescent' style stand which means that it is easier to place on most TV stands ( the 6300 series needs a TV stand almost the same width as itself as the feet are so far apart.

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Hi, what about the Samsung UE49NU7100? Any good? Can it be delivered?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

jamescd wrote: »
    Hi, what about the Samsung UE49NU7100? Any good? Can it be delivered?
    Hi Jamescd.

The 49NU7100 is also a good television and currently priced at £399 = £6.99 or 519 Euro
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203365-samsung-ue49nu7100-49-inch-4k-ultra-hd-led-tv.aspx

Also includes our 6 year guarantee free of charge.

I went with the Samsung in the end. How long does delivery take to Dublin?

Hey Jamescd.

Thanks for the order.

I will be shipping on Monday and Dublin is usually next day.

Our courier will be in touch via text to confirm things up.

• Advertisement

Hey Jamescd.

Thanks for the order.

Alright, thanks

Hey Jamescd.

Thanks for the order.

Alright, thanks
    No problem Jamescd.

Thanks again for the order.

Hi, I didn't get a text or anything. Is it safe to say it's not coming today? I have to go out later so nobody will be home to receive it if it comes later.

Hi, I didn't get a text or anything. Is it safe to say it's not coming today? I have to go out later so nobody will be home to receive it if it comes later.
    Hey Jamescd.

If you drop me over your details in a PM I will have this looked into for you.

Hey Jamescd.

PM sent, thanks

• Advertisement

Hey Jamescd.

PM sent, thanks
    Cheers Jamescd.

We will be in touch ASAP.

Hey Jamescd.

PM sent, thanks
    Cheers Jamescd.

We will be in touch ASAP.

All sorted now, thanks.

But it's interesting to know that using a Revolut card would require proof of address. I would have just used my normal debit card otherwise as I wanted it before the weekend so I could mount it on the wall Saturday/Sunday as I'm off then. Hopefully I still get it before then!

Just as I posted the previous one I got a PM from John that it's gonna be delivere today. Great service! Thanks for the help again

Just as I posted the previous one I got a PM from John that it's gonna be delivere today. Great service! Thanks for the help again
    You are more than welcome Jamescd :)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

James 

good to chat and thanks for taking my call..

Apologies for the delay :)

Revolut don't use '3D secure' or 'Verified by Visa' which drives our credit card security programs bonkers! So it automatically assigns them as a security risk - but if anyone has this issue just mail us and tell us you are a Boardie and we will get it sorted straight away for you.

Thanks again James,

ATVB,

John Mc
    johnmc@richersounds.ie 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

James 

Revolut don't use '3D secure' or 'Verified by Visa' which drives our credit card security programs bonkers! So it automatically assigns them as a security risk - but if anyone has this issue just mail us and tell us you are a Boardie and we will get it sorted straight away for you.

Thanks again James,

ATVB,

John Mc
    johnmc@richersounds.ie 

No problem and thanks for the call. As long as I get it Friday so I can mount it over the weekend like I said I'll be happy! Thanks again

James 

Thanks again James,

ATVB,

John Mc
    johnmc@richersounds.ie 

No problem and thanks for the call. As long as I get it Friday so I can mount it over the weekend like I said I'll be happy! Thanks again
    Cheers Jamescd.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.