Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alcove Shelving

Options
  • 22-11-2018 1:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Just wondering if anyone has got any Alcove Shelving built/painted and installed by a carpenter recently

What is a reasonable quote per alcove - 4foot wide - depth 1'2"

Thanks in advance
    Dublin area

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,956 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Just bumping this up as looking for similar. Seems to be very popular and hard to even vet a quote. Am weary about getting quotes from internet photos etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 NGUYEN01

Yes it is a nightmare at the moment.

I have chimneys to remove - not quote from anyone after 6 months. Contacted about 10 builders for an extension - one quote received.
    Contacted about 10 window replacement companies - got about 4 quotes in the end after about 4 month.

Constant chasing for quotes.... going to wait for the down turn for my extension at this stage

Still don't have my shelving...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,956 ✭✭✭✭anewme

I want to get the shelving too, very difficult to even get an idea of how much it is.

I can’t even get s handyman. One came out to hang a couple of pictures and hung them almost on the ceiling! Had to ask the painters to redo it again.

Advertisement