If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turntable, Amp and speakers

Options
  • 22-11-2018 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hello,

With the new 4k TV arriving today (thank you Kenny), it is time for the sound part to be at the same level :cool:
    The end goal is to have a 5.1.2 that also works fine for music (Vinyl), gaming (a lot) and movies.

Initially I'm thinking to start with a 2.0 or 3.0 depending one the overall cost
    • Rega Planar 3/Elys 2 Red (xmas present for the OH)
    • Denon AVR'X3500H
    • Speakers I'm thinking on the monitor audio bronze 2 or the new dali oberon 3 - one of the speakers will be very close to the side wall. Do you know which one would be better? One of the reason to the dali is the Dali Oberon OnWall for the surround later one since I a small space between the sofa and the back wall. The speakers have to be black (OH requirement:)  ).
    • Speakers stands - any suggestions
    • Cables/connectors - not sure what is needed to connect all this components
    [*]

Can you please let me know prices (with Dublin delivery) and other recommendations?

Thank you in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭carloscorreia

I know you guys are very busy - just making sure my post doesn't get lost :)

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hello,

With the new 4k TV arriving today (thank you Kenny), it is time for the sound part to be at the same level :cool:
    The end goal is to have a 5.1.2 that also works fine for music (Vinyl), gaming (a lot) and movies.

Initially I'm thinking to start with a 2.0 or 3.0 depending one the overall cost
    • Denon AVR'X3500H
    • Speakers I'm thinking on the monitor audio bronze 2 or the new dali oberon 3 - one of the speakers will be very close to the side wall. Do you know which one would be better? One of the reason to the dali is the Dali Oberon OnWall for the surround later one since I a small space between the sofa and the back wall. The speakers have to be black (OH requirement:)  ).

[*]

Can you please let me know prices (with Dublin delivery) and other recommendations?

Thank you in advance
    [*]
    Hi Carloscorreia.

The Planar 3 is a great turntable. ( I use the Planar 1 and really like it). Retails at £599.00.
    The AVRX3500H coming in at £649.00
    Dali Oberon Onwall are fantastic sounding little speakers and would fit the small space you have perfectly. Pair them with the Oberon 3 and you would be very happy indeed. 
    Oberon 3 priced at 579 Euro and the Onwalls at 519 Euro

For stands have a look over the Soundstyle Z2 priced at 94.99 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-100049-soundstyle-z2-black-per-pair.aspx?swapstore=1

Or the Mission stancettes priced at 89 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200307-mission-stancette-black-per-pair.aspx?swapstore=1

So for some deal pricing for you.
    For the Planar 3, 3500, Oberon 3 and the Oberon Onwall with either pair of stands - £2090 or 2460 Euro

Without the Onwalls the total would be £1710 or 2010 Euro

Cables would be based on how many meter you would require.
    For the above I would be starting at the QED Micro priced at 2.99 Euro - I could offer at 1.76 Euro per meter.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-11552-qed-micro-white-speaker-cable-per-metre.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

Hello,

• Denon AVR'X3500H

[*]

Thank you in advance

[*]
    Hi Carloscorreia.

The Planar 3 is a great turntable. ( I use the Planar 1 and really like it). Retails at £599.00.
    Dali Oberon Onwall are fantastic sounding little speakers and would fit the small space you have perfectly. Pair them with the Oberon 3 and you would be very happy indeed. 

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-100049-soundstyle-z2-black-per-pair.aspx?swapstore=1

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200307-mission-stancette-black-per-pair.aspx?swapstore=1

For the Planar 3, 3500, Oberon 3 and the Oberon Onwall with either pair of stands - £2090 or 2460 Euro

For the above I would be starting at the QED Micro priced at 2.99 Euro - I could offer at 1.76 Euro per meter.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-11552-qed-micro-white-speaker-cable-per-metre.aspx

[*]
    Hi Kenny,

Thank you for the reply.

I'll go for the Planar 3 (red please), 3500, Dali Oberon 3 Black and Soundstyle Z2 deal.
    I'll need 5 meters of cable.

Next year I'll come back for a deal for the OnWall, central, atmos and sub :D

Feel free to call me on Sunday or Monday for payment.

Kind Regards

Hello,

• Denon AVR'X3500H

[*]

Thank you in advance

[*]
    Hi Carloscorreia.

[*]
    Hi Kenny,

Thank you for the reply.

I'll go for the Planar 3 (red please), 3500, Dali Oberon 3 Black and Soundstyle Z2 deal.

Kind Regards
    [*]
    Hi Carloscorreia,

If you PM me with your contact number I'll give you a ring back to process.

Kind regards

David

Hello,

• Denon AVR'X3500H

[*]

Thank you in advance

[*]
    Hi Carloscorreia.

[*]
    Hi Kenny,

Thank you for the reply.

Kind Regards

[*]
    Hi Carloscorreia,

Kind regards

David
    [*]
    pm sent

• Advertisement

Hello,

• Denon AVR'X3500H

[*]

Thank you in advance

[*]
    Hi Carloscorreia.

[*]
    Hi Kenny,

Thank you for the reply.

Kind Regards

[*]
    Hi Carloscorreia,

Kind regards

David

[*]
    pm sent
    [*]
    Cool, I'll get back to you asap.

Hello,

• Denon AVR'X3500H

[*]

Thank you in advance

[*]
    Hi Carloscorreia.

[*]
    Hi Kenny,

Thank you for the reply.

Kind Regards

[*]
    Hi Carloscorreia,

Kind regards

David

[*]
    pm sent

[*]
    [*]
    Hello,

I just got Aramex delivery the speakers and stands.
    Do you know when the AV receiver, turntable and cable will be delivery? 
    Just looking for an ETA.

Thanks & Regards

Hello,

• Denon AVR'X3500H

[*]

Thank you in advance

[*]
    Hi Carloscorreia.

[*]
    Hi Kenny,

Thank you for the reply.

Kind Regards

[*]
    Hi Carloscorreia,

Kind regards

David

[*]
    pm sent

[*]

[*]
    Hello,

I just got Aramex delivery the speakers and stands.
    Do you know when the AV receiver, turntable and cable will be delivery? 
    Just looking for an ETA.

Thanks & Regards
    [*]
    Cheers for taking me call earlier Carloscorreia.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.