Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Google Home Hub £99 - GHome £79 - GH Mini £29 - GH Max £349 - Nest Thermostat £179

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Easy Rider

fAzI wrote: »
    To have all your details for future spamming!

Ha. Well I did think the questions were rather intrusive. Untucked/ticked every option to not be spammed. Know someone up north so that may be an option if hey will even deliver up North.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Easy Rider

adox wrote: »
    No international delivery available.

Seems to work with Parcel Motel to the north, friend received confirmation it has been shipped from John Lewis and will be delivered Tuesday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 429 ✭✭WezzyB

adox wrote: »
    It seems they are making it as hard as possible to buy these. I’ve had an order from google cancelled twice too, despite having purchased numerous items from them in the past with the same details.

I gave up(they didn’t reply to the emails I sent, which they suggested sending if they thought there wasn’t suspicious activity on my account).

I ordered from Littlewoods last night and am now waiting to see how that goes, although I’m a bit pessimistic as I see someone has already reported on another thread that they have had their order with Littlewoods cancelled.

My order has been shipped to addresspal, 3rd time lucky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,297 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I picked up a Google Home Mini in Currys in Limerick yesterday and was asked at the counter if I wanted two for €59. I only wanted to take a punt on one to see if it was any good so declined the second one but they had lots of them on a shelf behind the counter. After setting it up and playing around with it for a while I'm a little disappointed now I didn't take the second one at the offer but there you go.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 217 ✭✭Cockford Ollie

Ordered a Home Hub for the craic

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Picked up two chalk minis in Carrickmines and dudbt even have to ask about the deal- it just came up (that was on Friday).

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭coolbreeze01

Put in an order for the hub yesterday.

How quick were people getting there orders cancelled?
    I've got no email yet saying dispatched or cancelled

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 217 ✭✭Cockford Ollie

Exactly 24 hours for mine to get cancelled on Google store.

Ordered from John Lewis last night, hopefully it goes through.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭baldshin

I put one in at half 5 yesterday evening and it was dispatched 3 hours later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

Got another two minis in Liffey Valley yesterday. Chose two chalk ones and there was no problem. Loads behind the till. Now to figure out who to give them to for Christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

Got the bullet on two separate orders for the hub over the weekend.

Not easy to buy!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Back up in price everywhere now.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭coolbreeze01

Order just cancelled now:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Thebeast078

Good Afternoon.

If anyone has buyers regret on the home hub, please let me know as I may be interested in taking it off your hands.....

Thanks

Paul.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 429 ✭✭WezzyB

I might have a second one on the way.

Bought from Google store and that was eventually delivered to addresspal yesterday.
    Also bought from john Lewis as thought Google store order might fall through.

I'll post back here when they arrive, if one is surplus to requirements.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Thebeast078

Thanks a million. That would be brilliant.

WezzyB wrote: »
    I might have a second one on the way.

Bought from Google store and that was eventually delivered to addresspal yesterday.
    Also bought from john Lewis as thought Google store order might fall through.

I'll post back here when they arrive, if one is surplus to requirements.

Finally got my dispatch email from Littlewoods

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,787 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Received my hub today from Argos UK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,991 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

Basil3 wrote: »
    Finally got my dispatch email from Littlewoods

I got my dispatch email on the 27th, still not delivered :eek:

I got my dispatch email on the 27th, still not delivered :eek:

Mine was delivered yesterday, which was the original date. Had a message on Littlewoods tracking during the process that the courier couldn't find my address and to contact them. If you put my street address into Google maps you'll find it no problems, but for some reason they wanted an Eircode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,991 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

Basil3 wrote: »
    Mine was delivered yesterday, which was the original date. Had a message on Littlewoods tracking during the process that the courier couldn't find my address and to contact them. If you put my street address into Google maps you'll find it no problems, but for some reason they wanted an Eircode.
    Thanks, mine was delivered today.

Advertisement