Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Form 12 Submission

Options
  • 22-11-2018 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

I am a PAYE worked and as usual tax gets deducted from salary. In year, 2018, I have also got a small book royalty fee of 1300 Euros for book royalty.

(Its a technical book on how to pass a certain exam and is not a work of art, so I guess income is taxable)

I understand that I can fill form 12 online and can declare income of 1300 under heading of fees and commissions. However, when do I need to submit and pay tax? Is it the case where I need to pay tax before 2018 ends? Or can I submit and *pay tax* in Feb 2019?

Thanks for the help, appreciate it.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,419 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

no tax to be paid in 2018.
    Why did you say Feb 2019?

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 zohaibjabbar

I just selected Feb as random month.

So can I fill form 12 online anytime in 2019 and then pay tax? Or is there some deadline.
    Thanks for the help. Appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,419 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

I just selected Feb as random month.

So can I fill form 12 online anytime in 2019 and then pay tax? Or is there some deadline.
    Thanks for the help. Appreciate it.

30th October, vias ROS

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

Advertisement