Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheapest place to buy Nike trainers?

• 22-11-2018 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Any opinions on where is the cheapest to buy Nike trainers? Either online or shops here in Dublin.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Are you looking for a particular style? If you're not fussy then the outlet in Blanchardstown Centre or Kildare Village have decent value, and Sports Direct often have a good selection.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭wall

Twee. wrote: »
    Are you looking for a particular style? If you're not fussy then the outlet in Blanchardstown Centre or Kildare Village have decent value, and Sports Direct often have a good selection.

Thanks for the reply. I am looking for a particular style ok, which probably isn’t available in Blanch. I’m actually near Blanch this afternoon so I must drop in for a look at their store.
    I looked at Office, Schuh and ASOS, ASOS working out the cheapest.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Might be worth holding out and seeing if you can get any Black Friday deals for the mentioned sites, make you're signed up for their newsletters

Advertisement