Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long engagement ring in long grass - anyone have a metal detector?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

congrats!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I am delighted for you. I read your post this morning and was hoping it would be found. Glad to see there are still kind people out there like the gent who helped you.

Congratulations, on your engagement!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 ofthebeststuff

Thank you all so much for your good wishes and lovely comments. There are so many lovely people out there, really! I'll be looking for ways to pay my good fortune forward. Warm fuzzies all around!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

We should have this thread bronzed, stuffed, and mounted to show galways boards isn't only a place for cranks, whingers, and cynics.

Once in a great while, something nice can happen here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭august12

Just stumbled across this thread, great it was found, would be nice to give the person who found it some small token of appreciation given the season that is in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭1perriwinkle

Very happy for you! And fair play to your metal detecting helper, Santa will definitely have him on the ‘nice’ list ;-)

Advertisement