Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair Brush Recommendation

Options
  • 22-11-2018 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭

So I'm putting together a hamper for my sister for Xmas. She has been suffering with really, dry knotty hair for awhile & I recently convinced her to get a good bit cut off it & a good treatment & it looks so much better so I wanted to put together some bits for her to keep up the maintenance.
    I've gotten the shampoo, serum & treatment her hairdresser recommended & I'd like to get her a good brush too that will minimise damage while brushing & drying her hair.
    Could anyone point me in the right direction or have any suggestions??

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I love the Wet Brush. They have a few different versions, think mine is just the original. Really gentle on the hair, doesn’t snag.

TK Maxx usually have a good selection of different types of hairbrushes also.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

I have the wet brush and the wet brush shine, I love both of them! Would definitely recommend!!

I'm on the look out myself for a brush for blow drying, the wet brush has plastic bristles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

The chatome soft bristle paddle brush is amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Lotus Flower

Mason and Pearson, well worth the investment and will last years

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Ms2011

Thank you for the suggestions, the wet brush looks really good, I might get her a separate on for drying.

• Advertisement
Advertisement