Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Irelan RSA Car Insurance

Options
  • 22-11-2018 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭

As a first time car insurance customer I am appalled at the poor service I have received.  Despite numerous emails & phone calls, I got yet another request today for more documents.  I have sent these documents by email about 6 times now.  Maybe a competent member of staff could contact me to resolve asap. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Thanks Knine for reaching out to us here.

Would it be okay if I sent you a PM and we'll certainly look into this for you? So sorry to hear of your recent experience with us, we hope to hear from you soon.  

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

Thanks Knine for reaching out to us here.

Would it be okay if I sent you a PM and we'll certainly look into this for you? So sorry to hear of your recent experience with us, we hope to hear from you soon.  

Many Thanks
    Alison
    Hi Alison,  thank you for your reply.  Fortunately today I spoke to a member of staff who was promptly able to deal with the issue.  It took one lady 20 minutes to sort it that 4 blokes seemed to be unable to do all week.  

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Knine wrote: »
    Hi Alison,  thank you for your reply.  Fortunately today I spoke to a member of staff who was promptly able to deal with the issue.  It took one lady 20 minutes to sort it that 4 blokes seemed to be unable to do all week.  

Thanks Knine for getting back to us.

We're happy and relieved to hear it's been resolved now for you. Sorry to hear it took several attempts, we'll certainly pass this experience to the Team.

Many Thanks
    Alison  

• Registered Users Posts: 4 NeadyB

Hi, sorry to jump in on thread. When does your car insurance offices open again? Changed the car on my insurance last week, was told I couldn't pay the difference by dd, so paid by card and low and behold the same amount has come out today as a dd! I have been your customer for years and I am appalled by the way you have been dealing with this simple car change for me. Making everything so difficult

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

NeadyB wrote: »
    Hi, sorry to jump in on thread. When does your car insurance offices open again? Changed the car on my insurance last week, was told I couldn't pay the difference by dd, so paid by card and low and behold the same amount has come out today as a dd! I have been your customer for years and I am appalled by the way you have been dealing with this simple car change for me. Making everything so difficult

Hi NeadyB,
    Thanks for getting in touch with us here and sorry that you're unhappy with this.
    You can call our car insurance section on 0818200363 and they'd be available until 5:30PM today and from 10AM to 2PM tomorrow. The advisers there will be happy to have a look into this for you.  
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Advertisement
Advertisement