Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

apartment inspection

Options
  • 22-11-2018 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭

As a landlord I have been instructed that I should inspect my properties every few months. However, to what degree should i inspect example if I was a tenant I would object if my landlord came round and turned the mattress to see if i had ever wet the bed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Crunchymomma

As a tenant of ten years, I have had my share of house inspections. I think a general walk around to make sure there is no damage,/mould and that your property is being kept in good order is sufficient.

I have never had a landlord open any presses or wardrobes or move any of my things

I also think once a year or once every eighteen months is sufficient unless you think they are mistreating the house

Advertisement