If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thoughts on Samsung 50" NU7020

Options
  • 22-11-2018 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭

Hi

I'm looking at this TV but can't find many reviews on it. Your thoughts on it please. Or can you recommend something similar.

I'd probably prefer one of the LG's but I'm moving my TV to above the fireplace and need all connections on left hand side of the TV(at back) which would be nearer sockets etc.

I think Samsung have this but not LG?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭BullBauld

Bump... just in case it slipped by 😉

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

BullBauld wrote: »
    Hi

I'm looking at this TV but can't find many reviews on it. Your thoughts on it please. Or can you recommend something similar.

I'd probably prefer one of the LG's but I'm moving my TV to above the fireplace and need all connections on left hand side of the TV(at back) which would be nearer sockets etc.

I think Samsung have this but not LG?

Cheers.
    Hi BullBauld.

I would have to try and check this out as it seems depending on the TV to were the connections are.
    I checked our display 7400 Samsung and they have them on the right hand side.

I also check some 49" LG's and again the right hand side or middle of the back.

Sony as far as I remember have them on the left.

I'll try and confirm all this up but it might take me a few days as boards replies are going to be limited today due to how busy the store is going to be and myself and all my staff will be required to work on the shopfloor.

As soon as I do get the chance I will try and confirm this up.

EDIT:
    The LG 49SK8100 has the connection to the left hand side.
    Currently priced at £599
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203382-lg-49sk8100pla-49-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭BullBauld

Do ye guys stock the Samsung 50NU7400?

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

BullBauld wrote: »
    Do ye guys stock the Samsung 50NU7400?

Thanks
    Hey Bullbauld.

We do indeed stock the 50NU7400.

Currently priced at £479 + £6.99 Shipping or 579 Euro delivered
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203367-samsung-ue50nu7400-50-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-tvplus.aspx

Also includes our 6 year guarantee free of charge.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.