Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Violations email address

• 22-11-2018 9:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,137 ✭✭✭

I hired a car from Enterprise last month and was about 15 hours late paying a toll fee for the car. I kept the receipt. I have since received a letter saying they will charge my credit card for it and a 7.50 admin fee

The email address they provided in the letter is x1-TrafficViolations@erac.com where the x could be i, I l, or maybe L. Its definitely followed by a 1 and a hyphen.

All variants of this email address bounce back to me. Anyone out there know the correct address?

Seems like a sneaky way of them making a few extra bucks..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭cml387

It's really an own goal to give a car hire company an opportunity like this.
    Why do you want to email them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,137 ✭✭✭homer911

cml387 wrote: »
    Why do you want to email them?

To avoid paying a fee I've already paid of course!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,440 ✭✭✭✭L1011

If it was late the receipt isn't going to be of any use, they will still have been charged the late element and will still add a processing fee to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭theguzman

Presumably this is the M50, I rented with Hertz recently and they just charge you the €3.10 themselves and you'd don't pay at all. Very convenient for me and tourists alike especially tourists who'd forget or would be unsure how to pay.

Advertisement