Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats the best 50-55" 4k tv for under 1k -black friday

Options
  • 22-11-2018 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads,

trying to pick a bargain from black fri sales! looking for best bargain under 1k in the 50-55 inch tv category...im thinking samsung and lg are they best brands to look at but dont know how to measure the quality of an lg tv or how it stacks up to a samsung? was considering to pay up to €1000 for the entry level qled samsung 55" QE55Q6FNATXXU although i dont know if i would notice the big price step up from the samsung 50" UE50NU7400 for €580 (apart from 5 " difference and slightly better pixels). And the other question...is there better lgs or sonys out there for less...better graphics/motion/ software??

any advice appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,417 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

You're falling for the hype and in danger of rushing into a purchase which is exactly what the retailers are up to with this Black Friday BS.

The economy is booming, the number of people at work is at an all-time high, consumer spending is up across all sectors so why would a retailer discount anything other than old stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭LillySV

Definitley whats happening in majority of cases..i want to know though if there is any tv out there that is good value

Advertisement